30 July - 31 July
The new Circus Oz show: TWENTYSIXTEEN is a refreshing cocktail of new and old, innovation and institution. Turbo charged performers are training to bring amazing new skill and wizardry to the flying trapeze, the Chinese pole and the unicycle adagio. A brand new group juggling act is sure to drop jaws as 21 clubs duck and weave from acrobat to acrobat.
Two hours of high energy acrobatics and explosive aerial antics all accompanied by the sensational Circus Oz band. This is classic Circus Oz: absurd Australian larrikins pushing the boundaries of possibility, and defying the laws of physics.
TWENTYSIXTEEN Tour List
TWENTYSIXTEEN is currently touring to the destinations below. Click on the location for the show times and booking details.
- Torrensville, South Australia, 30 July - 31 July
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, 5 August - 6 August
- Darwin, Northern Territory, 12 August - 13 August
- Geraldton, Western Australia, 19 August - 20 August
- Mandurah, Western Australia, 31 August - 1 September
- Bunbury, Western Australia, 3 September - 4 September
- Launceston, Tasmania, 17 September
- Hobart, Tasmania, 22 September - 24 September
- Preston, Victoria, 28 September - 29 September
- Frankston, Victoria, 8 October - 9 October
- Bendigo, Victoria, 15 October