Circus Oz Sidesault Occasional Masterclass Series
Hula and Acro Masterclass series 10 – 12 May 2019
Guest Trainer Freyja Wild
Circus Oz Sidesault is delighted to present Hula and Acro masterclasses with Freyja Wild. The masterclasses are open to circus professionals as well as students of circus who are keen to take their training and creative approach to a new level. All classes except creative sequencing are also available to our young artists (12-18) and are an opportunity to learn new ways of creating circus and improving technique.
Freyja is one of Australia’s leading contemporary circus artists. An original cast member of Circus Oz's Model Citizens, she has performed with Circus Oz, Circa and Canada’s The 7 Fingers through a professional career spanning over a decade. She will bring her unique approach to creation and her renowned focus on technique to these masterclasses.
These are the first in an occasional masterclass series as part of the Circus Oz Sidesault Program.
Enrolment is via Facebook. All classes will take place at Circus Oz, 35 Johnston St, Collingwood. More info and enrolments at the links below.
- Group Acrobatics – A Masterclass in Fundamentals Friday 10 May SOLD OUT.
- Round 2! Group Acrobatics – A Masterclass in Fundamentals Wednesday 15 May, 12:30pm – 3pm.
- Hula Hoop – Advanced On-Body Splitting Saturday 11 May, 4pm – 7pm.
- Hula Hoop – Manipulation Technique Sunday 12 May, 10am – 12pm.
- Hula Hoop – Creative Sequencing Sunday 12 May, 1pm – 4pm.